If you want to know how to download play store in your phone then you have come to the right place. Play Store is an officially developed App Store by Google for Android operating system which allows users to download Paly Play Store for free. Play store download is very easy. You just need to have internet connection.
|App Name||Play Store|
Android users can download many types of apps like Games, Education and Social Media Apps etc from this app store. Although Modded Apps like GB WhatsApp is not available here, but here you will find many Millons of Apps, but for that you must have Google Play Store in your phone. If your phone does not have Google Play Store, then we will tell you that Play Store Download Kaise Kare .
By downloading the app, we make our work easy and today most of the people have Android Mobile available due to it having more features at less cost. Through Android mobile, you can do many things sitting at home like- Bill Payment, Mobile Recharge, Money Transfer etc. Then what is the matter, now download the Play Store by following the steps mentioned below.
how to download play store
What to do if we have unintentionally uninstalled Play Store by mistake? Because we do not know how to download Play Store again, then do not worry because Google Play Store Download 2021 is very easy to do.
If you want to download play store how to do? If it does not come, then we will tell you how to download Play Store, by following which you can download and install Play Store very easily, then follow these steps:
- Download App:- Play Store is already installed in Android Phone, if it is not available then you can download Google Play Store by clicking on our Play Store download link .
- Security Permission Allow : After the app is downloaded, you have to open that file, after which you will see a popup like the picture below, because Chrome does not allow to download apps from unknown places for your safety. For this , you will have to allow Unknown Sources , for which you click on Settings.
- After that you have to enable this option
- Install : After this you have to click on Play Store Install button.
- Open App: – After the Play Store is downloaded, you will see the icon of Play Store on your phone screen, click on it.
- Enter Your Gmail ID: – Google will now ask you to add a Google Account to use the App Store . Meaning you have to enter your Gmail ID here.
- Select Existing Or New:- If you already have Gmail Account then do Existing and if not then select New.
- Select Existing: – If you select Existing, then you have to enter your Gmail ID and Password there and do Next.
- OK & Next:- Now a message will appear on your screen, OK and click on Next .
- Payment Details: – Now you will be asked for payment details , you have to skip it. After that a message will come, accept it and your Google Account will be opened.
Do you know that on which store the most apps are downloaded in the whole world, then it is Google Play Store where millions of apps are available. You can download social media apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from Google Play Store.
Google Play Store is a service provided by Google where users will find many applications to download. Whichever application you want to download on your Android phone, you can download and install it by typing it in the search bar of Google Play Store. So don’t you see how many benefits are there for downloading the Play Store.
google play store install
What is Play Store?
Play Store is an official service provided by Google which is developed for core Android users. However, to use any of Google’s services, first you have to create a Google account.
You must have a Gmail ID to create a Google Account . After entering the Gmail ID, your Google account will be created and you will not have to create a separate account for the Play Store, all you have to do is install the Play Store app.
Google Play was launched on 6 March 2012 with the merger of the Google Books store with more than 14,30000 apps published and over 50 billion downloads on the Google Play Store.
Google Play Store is one of the largest platforms in the world, apart from downloading apps on the Play Store, you can also upload any of your Android apps, for which you do not have to pay any charge to Google. Also you can download Free Apps and Premium Apps from Google Play Store. You have to pay money for Premium Apps or Paid Apps.
So are you ready to use Google’s service and you have to download Play Store, so let’s tell you how to download Play Store.
Close Unknown Sources.
Yes, once your app is installed, then disable Allow Unknown Sources again. This is very important for your safety. Because if this option is turned on, then in future any website or app can install any app without your permission, which may contain virus.
Play Store Version
How to know the version of Play Store, it is also important for you so that when you want to update your Play Store, then you know which version you have to download.
- First of all go to playstore app .
- After that you have to go to Settings .
- In this, you will get the option “ Play Store version ” by going down, so that you will know the current version.
how to update app on play store
If you want to update your Play Store then you can update Play Store and all other apps by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all open Google Play Store App .
- At the top of your left or right hand site, you will see the profile icon , clicking on which you will see the menu .
- As soon as you click on I, you will see the option of My Apps & Games , click on it.
- On the next page, you will see the option of Update All option, click on it.
- By clicking on the Update All button, you will see all the apps updated.
- Yes, now all your apps will start updating. You can also see the process of these apps by clicking on the See Details option.
Note: If your Play Store is not working even after processing everything, then you can also troubleshoot directly from the official website of Google Play Store.
Hopefully friends, by following the above-mentioned steps, you have downloaded Google Play Store on your Android device. And also you must have known that Google Play Store Kaise Update Kare. So don’t waste time and download Play Store on your phone now and use the apps you want for free without paying that too with full security.
If you have any question related to Google Play Store Kya Hai, then you can tell us by commenting in the Comment Box, we are always ready to answer your questions. If you liked the post then do like and share it.